Each Radnor Township School District school has its own Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO). Collectively, these organizations are known as the RTSD PTOs District Wide Initiatives (DWI) Team. The five PTOs work together on designated programs and events to support collaboration and communication between the organizations and strengthen community bonds. As a collaborative team consisting of the 5 PTO Presidents and district wide representation as needed, individuals on the DWI team represent communities throughout Radnor Township and complement each other by bringing a diverse range of experience and expertise. The District Wide Initiatives Team is directed by the 5 PTOs and supported by the District Wide Initiatives (DWI) Chairperson, along with a DW Treasurer.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service Events
Join the RTSD PTOs on Monday, January 15, from 10am-12pm at Radnor High School for the 8th Annual MLK Day of Service event:
- Hands-on Service Activities and the opportunity to learn more about our nonprofit partners and ways to volunteer throughout the year!
- Read Aloud with Ms. Dahlstrom, our WES Librarian!
- Yoga at 11am to support The Radnor Educational Foundation for partners of all ages (ex., parent & child, two teens, etc.).
RTSD PTOs have partnered with local nonprofits to collect much-needed supplies. Please drop off donations at Radnor High School on Monday, January 15, from 10am-12pm:
- Toiletries for the Wayne Cares Food Pantry, Face to Face Germantown and the CAC of Upper Darby
- Elementary-school-aged books (brand new and gently used) for Face to Face and CAC of Upper Darby
- $25 Target/grocery store gift cards and kitchen items, such as cups, bowls, plates, flatware (in new or good used condition) for refugees through the Nationalities Service Center
- New and gently used clothing & coats, boots & shoes, new socks & underwear for Cradles to Crayons
- New adult-sized warm socks or thermal undergarments, hand and foot warmers, & flushable wipes for Project HOME
- Gently used sports equipment for Leveling the Playing Field
Donation drives also continue at each school - check your school's PTO webpage for details.
Thank you Radnor families for your support! If you have questions or want to volunteer on Jan. 15, please contact Laurie Miltenberger.
District Wide Initiatives Team
Chairperson: Emily Marx
Treasurer: Paul Cecco
Communications: Steve Kerr