The RTSD PTOs use an online database called Membership Toolkit to send email communications and provide an online directory for families.
Review/Update Contact Information
Each school year, families are asked to review/update their contact information on the Membership Toolkit webpage. Please also verify each student's grade and provide the classroom teacher (for elementary students) or team (for middle school students). Please click through all the steps until you reach the "Save" button. Families will then be asked to review their directory publishing preferences, which controls which information they would like shared in the online student directory.
Directory Access Fundraiser
Families also have the option of purchasing viewing access to the directory, so they can access contact information for RTSD families at all five schools as well as search elementary school class rosters and middle school teams. This optional step is $10 for individual access or $20 for family access, and provides access for the current school year (August to July). All funds raised are used to support districtwide PTO initiatives as well as each school's PTO. Thank you for your support!
Questions or trouble accessing your account?
Review the FAQs below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Membership Toolkit?
- How do I log-in? Do I need to create an account? I forgot my password.
- Why am I being asked to confirm my family's information?
- Do I have to pay for Membership Toolkit?
- What benefits do I get if I pay for Membership Toolkit? What is the money used for?
- Can I have PTO emails go to a specific parent/guardian? How do I change the email address on file?
- How do I opt-out of PTO emails?
- Why am I not receiving emails from my school's PTO?
- Where can I find past emails I may have missed?
- What are Room Parent Communications? How do I opt-in or opt-out of these emails?
- How do I remove some/all of my contact information from the online directory? How do I change the information shown?
- Do the RTSD PTOs share my email address?
- I still have questions