2022-23 Registration for New Students (K-12)
Registration for the 2022-23 school year will open Jan. 31, 2022.
2021-22 Registration for New Students (K-12)
Parents/guardians must complete the online registration for each student in grades 1-12 joining RTSD in the 2021-2022 school year. Due to Covid-19 we are allowing parents to register for the 2021-22 school year remotely. Please contact Central Registration if you prefer an in-person registration appointment. Please complete and submit your child's online registration with the required documents. If you did not upload the required documents to the online registration, please email them to Central Registrar Amelia Dougherty.
- What is the registration process?
- I completed the online registration, can I just stop by?
- Can I mail/email/fax my registration information or just show up to drop it off?
- How long will my registration appointment take?
- Do I need to bring my child to the registration appointment?
- I don't have a computer or internet access. How can I complete the online registration?
- I am moving within the district; how do I update our address?
- I am moving out of Radnor Township, how do I withdrawal my child?
- I'm moving into Radnor Township in the summer. Can we register our child to start in September?
- What is the deadline to register?
- I have other children in Radnor Schools, do I still need to prove residency?
- Does Radnor Township School District have a full day Kindergarten program?
- What is the required age for entrance to Kindergarten?
- What are the immunization requirements for Radnor Township School District?
- When will I know the school bus details for my child?
- Where is the Radnor Township School District Central Registration office?
- I have a question about registration that I did not see on this FAQ list. Who do I ask?
Radnor Township School District offers a remote registration process for students entering the district. To register, parents/guardians must complete registration online for each student joining the District and submit the required documents. Due to Covid-19 we are not requiring in-person registration appointments.
Contact Central Registrar Amelia Dougherty.
Central Registration Office
Radnor Township School District Administration Building
135 South Wayne Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Child(ren)'s Proof of Age
- Original Birth Certificate
Note: Kindergarten students must be 5-years-old on or before Sept. 1 of the student's first school year. 1st-grade students must be 6-years-old on or before Sept. 15.
For more information on State Health Requirements, visit the Health Services section of RTSD.org
Proof of Residency
- One of the following:
- Original lease or deed signed by both seller/landlord and/or buyer/renter
- Mortgage Statement
- Agreement of sale and original copy of settlement papers within 45 calendar days of the settlement
- Two of the following (cannot be two of the same):
- Valid driver’s license or change of address card with registrant’s current address
- Valid vehicle owner’s card with registrant’s current address
- Utility bill within 30 days in registrant’s name with registrant’s current address
- Paycheck stub within 30 days with registrant’s address;
- Most recent tax bill
- Most recent sewer bill
These documents will be photocopied and returned.