Skip To Main Content

Mobile Nav Container

For Our Students

Elementary School


Curriculum Overviews

Need Help? Find a Staff Member

Athletics and Activities

Attacker with soccer ball making move past defender to shoot on goal

RHS Extracurriculars

RMS Extracurriculars

RHS Athletic Events

Radnor High School uses to post game schedules for all RHS sports as well as to share athletic news, standings and more. 

Please note: Athletic schedules are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information and to sign up for alerts, visit Radnor High School Athletics on DigitalSports.

ViSIT RHS Digital Sports (SPORTS schedules and more)

RMS Athletic Events

IES Extracurriculars

RES Extracurriculars

WES Extracurriculars